Dr. Talya Dayan - Orthodontist
- Specialist in orthodontics (Orthodontist degree at Tel-Aviv University).
- Instructor at the restorative department at Tel-Aviv University (2004-2008).
- Member of the Orthodontics Israeli Association.
- A graduate of the School of Dental Medicine, Tel-Aviv University.
- A member of Israel Dental Association.
- Former member of the Alpha Omega Association.
- Adminstrator of the Dentistry Hebrew Forum Starmed.
The dental office is located at Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Invisible Orthodontics in Israel
Do invisible braces exist? The answer is yes. Today there is great progress in aligning teeth and many treatment alternatives to conventional braces that everyone sees.
Lingual braces are braces attched on the internal surface of the teeth.
Invisalign method uses series of transparent aligners to straighten your teeth.
During the years, pigments are absorbed into the dentine layer of the tooth (e.g. coffee, tea, red wine, smoking). This causes dark pigmentation and staining (yellow, grey) of teeth. Bleaching helps whiten teeth discoloration. Whitening is simple and inexpensive solution and may be appropriate in wide variety of situations. Side-effects such as sore gums and tooth sensitivity are kept to minimum when tooth whitening is performed responsibly. Periodic re-whitening may be needed depending on the patient’s habits.
|Before teeth whitening||After whitening and composite completion|
The arrow marks the initial condition of the tooth
End of cosmetic dental treatment. The initial dark color of the tooth is presented on the right side (A4). The tooth marked with an arrow was subjected to treatment with several stages:
Chipped tooth completion with composite
Veneers (composite or porcelain) can be used in a wide variety of situations. When tooth whitening isn't sufficient enough such as when serious discoloration is present, when the patient isn't interested in a periodic whitening treatments, for closing gaps between teeth, to hide imperfections in teeth like stains, to change the structure, position or as a treatment to complete chipped tooth esthetically.
|Initial condition: chipped tooth with older completion that turned yellow after old root canal treatment. One can observe the old break line on the border between the old completion and the tooth.|
|After non vital bleaching of the chipped tooth still with the old completion.|
|End of treatment: After non vital bleaching and re-completion with a composite veneer. One can observe how the shape of the completed tooth was copied from the adjacent tooth including the non-uniform incisive edge.|
In case of Dental Emergency, please call 077-7882727
Recent continued dental education:
- June 09': Incognito: Certification Course Orthodontic treatment with lingual braces.
- Feb 07’: Porcelain laminate veneers - Comprehensive course in esthetic dentistry, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Jan 07’: Direct and indirect restorations - Esthetics and dental treatment, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- July 06': Implants and restoration - 2 months course with cooperation of New-York University, Ramat-Gan, Israel.
- June 06': Restorative forum constance, using the Ceram-X system, Konstantz, Germany.
- June 06': Concept indication and handeling of the Friadent implant system, Mannheim, Germany
- May 06': Dental ceramic restorations and the Procera system, TA University, Israel.
- April 06': Light and color in anterior composite restorations – a new therapeutic approach , Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
- March 05': Esthetics in dentistry using composite, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Recent meetings and conferences:
- June 09': Updated orthodontic treatment with transparent aligners - Invisalign
- May 06': Principles and Biomaterials in Prosthodontics, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- October 03': Dental injury, Haifa, Israel.
- 2003: Oral medicine, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
- Yearly convention of the Israeli Dental Association, Tel-Aviv, Israel.